PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand, pliz

Natalie
28.07.2006, 14:09
Prompt please: at me a -lumbar scoliosis of 1-2 degrees (this everything, that I about itself know), and I think, that in its or his presence not last role the difference in length of legs or foots in 2-4 (?) see has played Would be desirable to support or maintain in the sports form. But a problem that I do not know, what kind of a load we shall admit or allow. Esteemed at a forum that the axial load, etc. To put it briefly is forbidden, a question in in what it is possible to be engaged. I understand, that without visual survey it, possibly, with absolute or hundred-percent accuracy to not define or determine. Therefore I am or be interested: what doctor of a structure is engaged in the decision of such questions? Simply for the present any orthopedist has not told or said to me of anything explanatory or sensible, except for: " My God! Yes as you to live are going to with such back?! Massage! Pool! " And me "new" kinds of sports, such as interest: pilates, kallanetika, shaping, simulators, dances ball and Arabian, etc. And, by the way, about massage. Twice a year I pass or I take place a course of the massage directed on a relaxation of muscles (somehow so like it has been formulated massazhistkoj). It is enough of it or this, or any special massage is necessary?

Porohnja V.S.
30.07.2006, 10:46
Business not in massage and not in LFK. It is necessary to look pictures and to establish or install the full diagnosis - the compensated scoliosis or dekompensirovannyj, stable or labile, what forms, with arches protivoiskrivlenija or without them.
And massage should be done or made selectively on each site of a curvature - somewhere weakening or relaxing, somewhere toning up or tonic. I work as the orthopedist and you can enter the name on reception by phone.