PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Back zamuchala

hooch
04.07.2006, 09:50
I am hollow year back on training have pulled a back. DID or MADE uzi kidneys a picture of a loin and a backbone it's OK. That that at me with muscles in district of a loin pricked deklofenak 10 days has helped or assisted but then from loads snovo was ill. Advise pozhalujsto ointment which will help or assist srostis to muscles. potomuchto I think that at me mikro an anguish.

Porohnja V.S.
04.07.2006, 23:56
To give advice or council - it is necessary to be convinced of your assumption. Enter the name on reception.

hooch
07.07.2006, 21:23
You know at me there is no time for reception. I leave abroad for some weeks. I here have read through about ointment on the basis of bee sting " Ointment Kuznetsova ". As think will help or assist. Whether there are other variants.

Porohnja V.S.
08.07.2006, 00:34
I cannot tell or say that will help or assist, if I do not know from what to help or assist.

SANTA
18.07.2006, 20:35
Hello!

I was engaged professionally in track and field athletics, have then thrown. After a while the back began to hurt or be ill;be sick me (in district of a loin). Has gone to the surgeon he has told or said that at me a myositis of muscles (I do not know as it is precisely written), has appointed or nominated on uzi and a picture (on any fireman). Uzi and a picture have told or said, that that's all right. After that an opportunity to descend or go to the surgeon at me was not. Pains periodic, once a month week hurts, then passes or takes place (within 2 years).

- What is the myositis?
- How to treat?
- I need to set a backbone?

YYM
18.07.2006, 23:17
Myositis - rather rare or infrequent disease. More often this term wrongly designate miofastsialnyj a syndrome. Changes at US sufficient specialized experience allows vyvljat only.

SANTA
19.07.2006, 23:13
How then to be?
Again to pass or take place inspection?

And with what these diseases are connected?

YYM
20.07.2006, 02:16
To address to competent manualnomu from neurologists.