PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Instability of a vertebra

24.06.2006, 22:29
Hello! At me a scoliosis, all was normal for the time being. Now to me 24 years, in connection with bad state of health the initial stage has made rengen, an osteochondrosis, thus why a protrusion already, but not this main thing. The most unpleasant, and seems to me from it or this all grows-instability L4, a neck yet have not made. But it seems to me in a neck too is, as about this L4 I knew, that there is wrong, as as fingers felt, that there something moves, also knock at a flexion. In a neck too to the touch all hodunom goes. A question such, tell or say fairly, how much or as far as netsabilnost a vertebra it is dangerous. What consequences what techniques of treatment exist. And the MAIN THING if you know why this instability appears.

Porohnja V.S.
03.07.2006, 01:42
Jeanne, danger depends on a degree of a scoliosis, its or his form, kompensirovannosti and advances. What characteristic at you I do not know - it is necessary to look you and your pictures. Techniques are defined or determined by the form of a scoliosis. And instability owing to a scoliosis.

YYM
18.07.2006, 23:58
Instability can have kompensatornyj character on blocking of interfacing -impellent segments and a decompensation of the -muscular apparatus at inadequate loads.