PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pains in a brachium

Solaire
24.06.2006, 23:05
Hello!
Such question: at me in the last half a year pains in a muscle (I do not know as she correctly is called, but is in the field of which will appear under fingers of the left arm or hand if it or her to put on the right brachium) are observed. And only on the one hand - with right. On an occupation it is necessary to sit at a computer longly. And there are pains (as though something inside klinit) when I start what to do or make by this arm or hand in the lifted position. (when did or made houses repair and this pain was necessary shpaklevat and shkurit walls so itself has shown that not seemed) a little. In a usual situation especially it is not shown, though the small dyscomfort in this area is felt. In the last couple of months I go to pool, but changes any. In what the reason and to what doctor it is necessary to address with such problem?

Rover
24.06.2006, 23:20
I NOT THE DOCTOR!

The muscle is called deltoid (or simply delta, in tongue bodibilderov). To address it is possible to the orthopedist (or to the orthopedist-traumatologist), however treatment, possibly, will be shown to use of local anesthetizing creams.

It is a standard trauma which often meets about bodibilderov at technically wrong rise of gravities and passes or takes place in itself if again to not injure a brachium. However process of an adhesion can borrow or occupy couple of months at least.

Solaire
24.06.2006, 23:26
Yes, but I that am not engaged in a raising of gravities. And if to compare to the touch muscles of the right and left party or side, right as though it is more and more rigidly. If pomjat, it becomes easier than it or her and to a head warmly flows, but very much for a short while.

Rover
24.06.2006, 23:46
I NOT THE DOCTOR!

I also did not speak, that YOU are engaged in a raising of gravities.
In your case, I assume, it is connected with repair, plaster jobs. Thus the arm or hand rises above a level of brachiums that is potentially travmoopasnym position.
Your computer activity here, most likely, there is nothing. For programmers other problems are characteristic: with brushes of arms or hand, fingers, elbows, etc.

Or descend or go to the orthopedist or simply leave a brachium alone.

Solaire
25.06.2006, 00:05
Spasibki for the answer.

Solaire
25.06.2006, 00:08
Excuse for a silly question: and on what the orthopedist specializes?

Rover
25.06.2006, 00:20
Excuse for a silly question: and on what the orthopedist specializes?

I NOT THE DOCTOR!

Sincerely I envy ;-) Means at All of you more less by way of.

Orthopedists spetsializirutsja on problems of the osteomuscular apparatus, i.e. an osteochondrosis, rachiocampsises, prelomy, ligaments or cords, muscles, etc. Are still podspetsializatsija - the orthopedist-. Such experts are engaged in usually acute cases, traumas, fractures.

Solaire
25.06.2006, 00:22
Once again thanks