PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question in occasion of LFK

_
16.06.2006, 14:38
Question following. When I do or make exercises LFK (at me a scoliosis), all but a swallow to me becomes worse. Muscles such sensation, do not work, and strain .naprimer obviously it even more happens after a raising of legs or foots serially from a ventral decubitus, ostensibly it uprazhennie should influence salutarily muscles of a loin, but at me in accuracy yes on the contrary. I already simply am afraid to do or make ellementarnye exercises. Tell or say, whether the sequence of performance of exercises LFK is important?

Porohnja V.S.
17.06.2006, 21:08
Hello, Light.
For the answer to your question it is necessary to look or see what a scoliosis at you: compensated or dekompensirovannyj, labilny jili stable, progressing or not progressing, what horseflies and a kind, whether are arches protivoiskrivlenija or they are not present.

LIGHT __
18.06.2006, 19:10
HERE an extract from the ?O.-DYSPLASTIC kyphoscoliosis of -lumbar 3 degrees. To 14 years wrote combined.
ON pictures 2 degree, t.e on degrees, but by deformation put 3.
I precisely remember, that the doctor-not progressing has told or said. Though who knows it or him.
Head I can not turn to the right, t.e only dopoloviny. When I bend a-strain in a head.

Porohnja V.S.
18.06.2006, 21:48
Now a picture more clear. If want, I can look or see you and depending on your status to offer treatment. Enter the name on reception can by phone.

LIGHT __
19.06.2006, 20:24
And what such a dysplastic scoliosis?

Porohnja V.S.
21.06.2006, 01:21
The dysplasia is a disturbance of development. Scolioses all dysplastic. And if they are available already for the newborn are called congenital.

LIGHT __
21.06.2006, 22:46
And at my girlfriend idiopotichesky) In what difference between its or her scoliosis and mine?