PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pains in a neck at turn of a head

12.06.2006, 22:18
Zravstvujte! Already there is more than month at me at rotation by a head __ a pain in a neck, in the field of left trapezoidal mytsshchy. The pain almost is not felt in the mornings and appears already by a dinner. Besides I feel a lung "pohrustyvanie" in a neck. As, doing or making once gymnastics for cervical muscles, has noticed, that when strongly I extend a neck, suddenly I hear easy or light;mild click and suddenly instant simplification for some minutes (pains suddenly are reduced). To the doctor, certainly, already for a long time has addressed (I live in Germany) - - all over again he registered 2 weeks successively anesthetizing, has then sent on a roentgen. A picture nothing accepted also the doctor, complaining about these most trapezoidal muscles (a pier it they "pull together" vertebra or vertebrae in a neck), has registered sessions of massage which I meanwhile still expect. But at the same time I start to doubt of competence of the doctor - - me not clearly at what here muscles if oni-that me at all do not disturb, but disturbances of function of cervical vertebra or vertebrae it is available. Very much I get tired of pains and this crunch, I can not concentrate at job at all and very much it would be desirable to hear opinion at least one more expert. In advance it is very grateful! PS: to me 24 years if suddenly it can help or assist you at removal of the presumable correspondence diagnosis.

Porohnja V.S.
13.06.2006, 10:03
Hello, Sergey. Mkoree all at you instability of cervical vertebra or vertebrae which causes a myositis of muscles of a neck. From it or this you feel pains. As you understand, it is possible to tell or say at internal reception in more detail.

The Anonym-Sergey
13.06.2006, 19:52
Big to you thanks for the answer!

_
18.06.2006, 19:15
The dear doctor!!! It would be desirable to ask about instability.
At me on rengenu instability of vertebra or vertebrae in a loin, it is written at a flexion instability L4 from it or him ant is defined or determined... (I do not know how to read a word/is illegible or word/illegibly) on 4-5 mm.
What is it such, whether it is possible to treat it, and what complications gives. I suspect, that in a neck too is, as a strain in a neck big, and voobshchem the dyscomfort .boli kaktakovoj is not present, simply dyscomfort and... It is difficult to describe.. A numbness that-whether.. voobshchem unpleasant sensations.