PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to find the doctor on a backbone normal

micro
09.06.2006, 12:16
Good afternoon.
At me a rachiocampsis from youth, because of it or this in army have not taken, but I did not treat it or him therefore as did not disturb and did not hurt or ill;sick. Now here in 29 years aches a bit in district of several vertebra or vertebrae, the pain pulses sometimes and there is a sensation that vertebra or vertebrae not on the place and stir or prevent. To the touch they really somehow roughly sit, on personal sensations even is very rough if have not left in general.
I feel that the invalid's armchair or in general a bed or cot threatens. Though numbnesses any it is not observed anywhere, all works. What it is possible to make at such age? Also advise please the explanatory or sensible expert of the doctor on backbones that could precisely prodiagnostirovat that there such and what to do or make. I do not think what to advise kostopravov and manuals this correct decision which not looking at pictures and tomographies start "to put" vertebra or vertebrae on a place, incorrect shift in my case and greetings - physical inability seems to me. I already go with sensation that at any moment vertebra or vertebrae can move down and I shall fall down a floor already the invalid and I shall frighten native. Help or assist please!