PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Scoliosis

marryka
04.12.2004, 03:37
Hello the doctor.
To me 22 years, a scoliosis of right-hand 2-3 degrees. Since recent time began to notice, that one party or side of a neck of a muscle began to be drawn back, somehow to twist, and the head began to go is much easier to the parties or sides of this torsion, and in opposite hardly, I know, what is it muscles as I see and chuvstuju. With what it is connected? And how to force muscles to accept their position still recent, in fact a scoliosis at me all life, and muscles began to change just now. And more the second question. That you think in occasion of such situatsii-at me on the right an axilla feeling of a restraint which passes or takes place only when I shall make the long extension of a muscle who passes or takes place just an axilla and conducts to an arm or a hand and just during the extension pleasant prickings begin, and gurgles, and it becomes very easy or light also these prickings run on an arm or a hand in an elbow, and then and to fingers which at me sometimes grow dumb, but after such extension very well. BUT WHY SO OCCURS or HAPPENS??? I WISH TO UNDERSTAND the REASON, READ BOOKS, went To the USUAL NEUROLOGIST, and he has suspected the god knows that (nervous illnesses or diseases hereditary), it was necessary to make a heap of everything, and to lie in hospital of nervous illnesses or diseases and certainly anything at me is not revealed. It seems to me, that here much more proshche.prjam after such it becomes necessary the doctor)))) Try iU \???Oy, what is this prickings and bulki.

Porohnja V.S.
06.12.2004, 00:19
It is possible to respond to your questions only internally.

marryka
06.12.2004, 19:00
OH! Well all at you internally, yes internally! If you know, that such a scoliosis and and is not simple on pictures, and its or his short and the mechanism would respond. Znatete, how much doctors here also write-internally, well I and have come to three, only money for consultation cunningly 2000 tys, to the fourth essentially I shall not go. The help from you any.

Porohnja V.S.
07.12.2004, 13:56
The scoliosis is a disease of osteal system, copular, nervous, muscular and endocrine. And in each system it is necessary to define or determine a degree of a lesion. Moreover, it is necessary to define or determine the form of a scoliosis - mobile he or not, compensated he or not, has arches protivoiskrivlenija or not... In a word, you it is necessary still doobsledovat. And how I am able to do it without you? Offer other variant.