PDA

Просмотр полной версии : posledenee time I began to feel attacks of a panic (2 2 times a month) - a shiver...

Belief
10.07.2004, 04:42
posledenee time I began to feel attacks of a panic (2 2 times a month) - a shiver, a pricking and murashki on all body, a pain in soul or douche, diarrhea and a nausea. Pritsup to last longly, day that is very excruciatingly. Began to drink antidepressants (already more than month), but effect very weak. At me at UZDS depression of a blood flow on right 0 arterii-up to 30 %, disturbance of venous outflow has been revealed. I suffer illness or disease SHojermana-Mau, chasto-pains in a neck and radiculites. Tell or say, whether these vegetative crisises can be caused or called by a cervical osteochondrosis? Whether has sense to connect and manualnuju terpiju to treatment? Thanks.

evromedprestizh
11.07.2004, 23:30
Dear Belief! Really, vegetatitvnye crisises can be caused or called by a pathology about the party or side shejno-a thoracal department of a backbone. You should address to the doctor manualnomu to the therapist (it is desirable, at yourselves to have all diagnostic researches which to you were spent: an electrocardiogram, UZDG, x-ray films, etc.). In your case you accept manipulation. You can address to us in the center where you will consult and will pick up treatment manualnyj the therapist, and also if necessary and the doctor the cardiologist. Manualnyj therapist Galin Sergey Vasilevich.

Panteleimon
12.07.2004, 20:46
No way! Your status is caused not by a cervical osteochondrosis, and illness or disease SH-M I leave on conscience of those who has put it or him (this diagnosis is actual years up to 15, illness or disease of body height). Any manuals! Be surveyed comprehensively.