PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After visiting manualnogo the therapist, strong headaches have begun, are left...

Evgenie
29.05.2004, 13:50
After visiting manualnogo the therapist, strong headaches have begun, the left eye twitchs also the left cheek from time to time kak-a little as if grows dumb. Can at me the facial nerve was damaged or injured;hurt or there was a jamming? What will you advise?

The orthopedist with the experience
31.05.2004, 23:51
I shall advise to visit or attend AS SMALL AS POSSIBLE experts from manualki. Especially to trust them to twirl by the neck! Of them even concepts have no many, that such a cervical department of a backbone and as it is necessary to concern to it or him;them...

Panteleimon
04.06.2004, 12:24
Always and everywhere I speak: is not present at us in Russia manualnyh therapists! pozvonchnika the orthopedists knowing as it to do or make can treat an osteochondrosis only spetsialisty-. The habit spasm of a facial nerve and a numbness on a course trigeminal, most likely, are connected with other reasons as these nerves concern to cherepno-cerebral, but a neurotic component after visiting these or it kostolomov - is not excluded. So consult at the neurologist or the psychologist in occasion of a habit spasm, and behind a neck - to the orthopedist. Only in polukliniku not hodite-waste of time though and it is free-of-charge. There are practising experts.