PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I am pregnant, at us 31 week. The matter is that earlier...

Svetlana of M.
11.05.2004, 06:30
Hello, the doctor! I am pregnant, at us 31 week. The matter is that earlier I was engaged in gymnastics and with a back there were problems. Kak-that I could not go, as though dragged a leg or foot behind myself. And vrach-the manual without a picture has defined or determined, that at me a protruded disk. Whether probably such? For some sessions he has removed it or her from a nerve and all has passed or has taken place. It was about 8 years ago. Now to me of 28 years. The doctor which will accept labors, has told or said, that I descended or went on reception to the surgeon and the neuropathologist that they have told or said it is possible for me to give birth or travail or necessary cesarean to do or make. Whether it is possible without rentgen-to define or determine a picture it? What will you advise me? In advance thanks. And that suddenly on sorts or labors all bones to be moved apart? Will not paralyse or does not paralyze me?

Teterin D.A.
12.05.2004, 16:02
Without a roentgen navrjadli. To do or make any inspection during pregnancy I would not become. The diagnosis to be put on clinical displays on not by results of analyses. For the decision of a problem of a pain I can advise to come on reception. Pn, Sr, Pt with 14 00 up to 18 00. It is necessary to give birth or travail all the same, itself will not resolve... A method the doctor leading chooses labors. Give the conclusion of the neurologist I can only after personal survey. Yes during sorts or labors there is a PHYSIOLOGICAL expansion of a symphysis. It is normal. Correction after sorts or labors should be spent necessarily, but not earlier than in 2 months after sorts or labors. Success.

Svetlana to the doctor
12.05.2004, 19:39
But, the doctor, we live in S-Petersburg. Can you will advise to to address itself and in general, that to me to do or make. Me will not paralyse or does not paralyze? I am afraid.

Teterin D.A.
13.05.2004, 09:05
Is not present will not paralyse or does not paralyze. Be not afraid. Give birth or travail easy. Come on our site www. cmt-moscow. com and ask a question to doctor Smirnovu Vladimir Mihajlovichu. He manages a course of manipulation he will necessarily advise you to itself it is possible to address in the ST.-P. Success. If he will not respond write to me. I shall accelerate process. Success. Give birth or travail easy. For you now it should be the most important.

Svetlana to the doctor.
14.05.2004, 07:16
Thanks you big. You have calmed me. I have sent doctor Smirnovu the questions and your answers. Only here I do not know, and where he will respond me?