PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uvazhameyj the doctor! Advise how to get rid of a pain in the field of a fold susta...

Lera
04.05.2004, 22:14
Uvazhameyj the doctor! Advise how to get rid of a pain in the field of a fold of a joint of the big toe. Has early started to go on heels, and by 26 years after I remove or I take out shoes in the evening and I start to knead this finger razadetsja a crash and a crunch which can last until I shall be it or him divgat

evromedprestizh
05.05.2004, 21:07
Dear Lera! Most likely, you have a problem with a cross-section or transversal crest or fornix stops, therefore at wearing footwear on heels, there is an overload of a cross-section or transversal crest or fornix. I recommend you to refuse wearing footwear on high heels and to address to the doctor to the orthopedist or manualnomu to the therapist for specification of the diagnosis and selection of methods of correction. Manualnyj therapist Galin Sergey Vasilevich.

Lera
09.05.2004, 12:26
Thanks! But the leg or foot hurts now even at wearing footwear on a low heel! Unfortunately, I live not in Moscow, therefore to address to recommended manualnomu to the therapist I can not.

Panteleimon
10.05.2004, 21:20
It is necessary to reserve arch supports, it is obligatory on an individual cast.

evromedprestizh
12.05.2004, 01:34
Dear Lera! Pantelejmon responds you incorrectly, t. To. Before to buy suppinator, it is necessary to address to the doctor manualnomu to the therapist or the orthopedist for diagnostics of a status. Manualnyj therapist Galin Sergey Vasilevich.

Panteleimon
12.05.2004, 08:26
Euro as you there, prestige, learn to read and write - russki and if it is not clear I can explain on a lot of the European tongues. " Suppinatory! " Almost "Suppozitorii"...
It is written: "to reserve", that is, to go to vrachu-to the expert (not to you, certainly) to make casts and on them Z And To And Z And T arch supports. A mistake or an error indicative - except for as pre-fabricated, other arch supports do not know.