PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! To a great regret I cannot name to you...

Svetlana
11.05.2004, 05:29
Hello, the dear doctor! To a great regret I cannot name to you the exact diagnosis of disease, but I can tell about a symptomatology. The matter is that it is a question of very small child. He still does not have year. A problem that on a leg or pinch at it or him such that prevents to move something to him a leg or foot. More correctly, its or his stop in a motionless status, she is not bent or incurvated... CHto-something on a back part of a leg or foot, above to him stirs or prevents stops. Doctors have decided to do or make operation... As I child, but I was for something to be helped or assisted... Therefore I to you behind advice or council. Operation, certainly, will be. But it is important to me to know, than it is possible to help or assist the child then... Massage - what? Rastiranie-what preparations? Can exercises for a leg or pinch - what? If can, prompt something. How to follow with the child a policy of an aftertreatment....
With uvazheneim, Svetlana

evromedprestizh
11.05.2004, 11:55
Dear Svetlana! Not knowing, hence, we cannot define or determine the diagnosis of the child what and in what volume the operative measure will be spent. Therefore to give the reference of a postoperative aftertreatment it is impossible. Please, specify character of a pathology and planned operative treatment.
The doctor the neuropathologist, manualnyj therapist Gagarin Sergey Vasilevich.