PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say please, whether the therapist in so can manualnyj help or assist...

Natalia
09.05.2004, 01:38
Hello! Tell or say please, whether the therapist in that case can manualnyj help or assist: to me 45 years, now at me are taken away arms or hand (the humeral joint strongly hurts, after nyxes of diclofenac the pain has decreased), but now began to disturb also other arm or hand. In general since the childhood weak arms or hand. To me have told or said, what is it an osteochondrosis. Whether this disease cures or only the pain is temporarily removed or temporarily taken out? Tell or say please, what is necessary to get on reception to manualnomu to the therapist, how much is primary reception and all treatment and how long it can last? Thanks.

Teterin D.A.
10.05.2004, 05:00
On reception to get simply, it is necessary to come to the address of pr-t Vernadsky 121 with pasparotom and policy OMS to get on reception to the doctor and we shall try to help or assist you. Unsoluble problems are not present. I work PN, Sr, Pt with 14 00 up to 19 00, first time on reception it is necessary to come not later than 17 00. Success