PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At my girlfriend of a problem with a backbone. The beginnings go...

Lena
07.05.2004, 17:12
Hello, the doctor!
At my girlfriend of a problem with a backbone. Has started to go to manualnomu to the therapist. Also excites the following: the session lasts three hours, it is normal?
During a session the doctor (neznaju as it correctly to name) does or makes massage simply everywhere, even in intimal places, except for it or this speaks, what there is a certain point in a vagina and it or she needs to be massed a finger, whether the truth it or he uses position?
Voobshche-that as she said massage is similar more on rasping caress. And the doctor constantly is in a status of exaltation, touches with a penis its or her body, as though accidentally.
prokomentirujte, please, this situation.
Thanks.

Teterin D.A.
08.05.2004, 18:30
It not to me... Here comments unduly. Respond itself to a question, and as though you have entered the given situation and do or make how have responded. Though it most likely a question to your girlfriend. Success

olga
10.05.2004, 01:16
And this doctor casually not in Peter works?
I to one such went... Has understood from third time (thanks God he did not do or make massage of intimal places, and did or made simply massage with elements manualki, but thus has been strongly raised or excited, fu to recollect oppositely.)
Let leaves from this doctor, it is advantage or benefit will not bring obviously, time and to not like her.