PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! My mum from sedentary job began to hurt or be ill;be sick awfully sleep...

kim
09.05.2004, 12:05
Hello, the doctor! The back began to hurt or be ill;be sick my mum from sedentary job awfully. (her of 40 years). It or her surveyed and have told or said that the intervertebral disk was erased and the nerve (pains gde-in a thoracal department of a backbone and give that to an arm or a hand, I do not understand) is jammed, to her do or make massages, have registered a heap of medicines, nothing helps or assists from an incessant pain, she all was exhausted also we too, we do not know as her to help or assist, and about operation doctors speak, that 80 % - - unsuccessful, and mum is afraid to do or make. There can be you something will prompt, in fact these illnesses or diseases are treated kak-that! In advance thanks for the answer.

evromedprestizh
09.05.2004, 15:50
Dear kim! The Status of your mum probably to correct, not resorting to an operative measure, soft techniques of manipulation in a complex with detenzer-therapies 9 an extract of a backbone). We recommend your mum to address to the doctor manualnomu to the therapist for primary osmotra-diagnostics and a choice of a method of treatment.

Manualnyj therapist Galin Sergey Vasilevich.