PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. At me a scoliosis. What - I do not know. One year ago, hardly it is less...

Marina
07.05.2004, 18:39
The dear doctor. At me a scoliosis. What - I do not know. One year ago, hardly it is less, one doctor has told or said, that strong. Since then I am engaged in exercises for strengthening muscles of a back, development of flexibility of a backbone, it is a little yoga. (itself, uprazhenija the general or common). Then I have got to other doctor, recently. That has looked or seen and has told or said, that a status good and a scoliosis not strong. Now I shall not understand - roofing felts my diligence can so to affect or influence (but hardly as to me already almost 30 and a scoliosis old), each doctor speaks roofing felts the ? A question: whether exercises regular could and assiduous to improve a status of a back? How you think? For 9 months

Teterin D.A.
08.05.2004, 20:55
Each doctor speaks the ! It is exact. For an estimation of a status it is desirable to see your back. Yes, exercises could improve a situation, but on how much and as not seeing patient to tell or say hardly.

Marina
08.05.2004, 23:39
Thanks.