PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vyacheslav October, 28th 2003 10 : 49 : 36 Hello the doctor, me 21 year, at men...

Vyacheslav
05.05.2004, 14:52
Vyacheslav October, 28th 2003 10 : 49 : 36
Hello the doctor, me 21 year, at me such problem, at me such, it is possible to tell or say, poluobmorochnoe a status, zamutneno consciousness, such sensation that you are in a state of intoxication, plus to it or this feeling of pressure or raspiranija, beginning with the middle of a neck and on the face, still, approximately, between brows, a head downwards I can not incline in general, at an inclination such sensation, that now the face will burst, it becomes red, t. e. As I understand the big rush of blood at what all this has not appeared suddenly, and narostalo gradually, besides it or this there are still problems, such as otdyshka, fatigability, etc., but it is the basic problem. Whether it can be connected kak-that with a neck, with a cervical department of a backbone? At me with a backbone of a problem since the childhood, but special pains were not. And here only last 4 years such status. Began to incline painfully a head back, in a neck a constant crunch, sometimes a pain at turns. On last roentgen in me like have found out instability of some vertebra or vertebrae, but the roentgen did or made already for a long time, also did or made MRT a cervical department, there have defined or determined insignificant deformation of back longitudinal ligament or cord;sheaf at level 5-6, probably caused by a back central protrusion of a disk less than 1 mm. I at a palpation of a neck feel small shift of an acantha 3 go a cervical vertebra to the left, approximately in this place there are pains at turns of a head. Whether shift can influence nearby tissues, vessels?

Teterin D.A.
05.05.2004, 20:56
You describe kakrtinu classical vertebralno-a basilar failure. In your case I recommend to come urgently on reception to the doctor if you in Moscow be going to on reception.

Teterin D.A.
06.05.2004, 23:39
You describe kakrtinu classical vertebralno-a basilar failure. In your case I recommend to come urgently on reception to the doctor if you in Moscow be going to on reception.

Vyacheslav
07.05.2004, 06:57
Such pressure means also and rastojstvo consciousnesses - poluobmorocheost is connected with a backbone?

Vyacheslav
07.05.2004, 11:11
Such pressure means also and rastojstvo consciousnesses - poluobmorocheost is connected with a backbone?

Teterin D.A.
07.05.2004, 19:07
Most likely 1. But to respond particularly to this question it is possible only after survey and inspection.

Vyacheslav
08.05.2004, 14:08
Instead of prompt, what inspections because I already did or made them very much and on receptions was, but plainly why that have told or said nothing.

Teterin D.A.
08.05.2004, 20:22
Well come on prem, bring everything, that to you have made we shall try to understand and help or assist. Contact 8 901 782 1285