PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me an osteochondrosis and a scoliosis of a backbone. The girlfriend (not the physician...

Olga And.
01.05.2004, 16:02
Hello! At me an osteochondrosis and a scoliosis of a backbone. The girlfriend (not the physician, courses of massage has passed or has taken place:)) has suggested to make such procedure: on area of a sacrum (loin) is put pollitrovaja bank on salt (on a skin a hill kitchen or sea large salt gives all the best, then in the same place it is set fire vatka, bank sticks to a skin) on half an hour, time in three days, only 3 procedures. Them there learned or taught it or this, a pier. Today "has given in". Well, it is unpleasant, certainly, sensations morbid, but tolerant. After putting off or taking out banks a skin not red, but bugorok it was raose. That's all sensations. And so. It would be desirable to learn or find out, you similar heard something? Whether there Is really such method in treatment and prophylaxis of my diseases? And if yes, that in general he gives?
Simply I trust the girlfriend, time went on courses, its or her time there have trained in it or this, means, it is possible " to suppose up to a body ", but I wish to check up at you. Whether it is not enough that... Thanks in advance huge!

Teterin D.A.
02.05.2004, 23:32
I very much would not like to offend your girlfriend and its or her methods of "correction", to that and as at us in the country uchat I shall better hold back. ;)) The matter is that the osteochondrosis, no less than a scoliosis (skoliotichenskaja illness or disease) disease systemic and is not eliminated or erased;removed by single procedures (if is eliminated or erased;removed in general). That treatment which predlagaest, basically is directed on decrease hurt also restoration of quality of a life. odnogo-it is not enough two courses for deeper correction of a status. And to that have learned your girlfriend of not lethally, special harm will not bring, so it is possible and to put experiments further. If will not help or assist or if I managed to engender a shadow of doubt more correctly to come on reception. Success