PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Back pain

Elf
20.01.2004, 12:48
Hello.
To me of 28 years, problems with a back and traumas earlier nebylo.
Several months ago back pains have begun, basically is asymmetrical at the left. Then together with a loin the back party or side of a femur, a knee, and a part of an anticnemion began to hurt or be ill;be sick noga-. When the spastic stricture prohdit, a leg or foot as though becomes numb, and nojushchaja the back pain remains. Especially oshchutimo hurts in the mornings.
Employment or Occupations in an exercise room strengthen a pain, though a back I try to not load absolutely. Massage of advantage or benefit has not brought, on a roentgen too anything like would not find.
Prompt, pozhalujsta-what is it such as with these or it;this to struggle.
Thankful in advance,
Felix.

evromedprestizh
20.01.2004, 19:10
Your problems are caused or called by pathological changes p a lumbar department of a backbone with involving in process of a root spinnogomozga (therefore the pain irradiates in a leg or foot).
It is necessary for you to spend a X-ray analysis of a lumbar department of a backbone and to consult at the doctor of the neuropathologist. The doctor the neuropathologist, manualnyj therapist Gagarin Sergey Vasilevich.

Porohnja V.S.
20.01.2004, 22:33
On a x-ray film you will find out nothing, since a problem in you in disks or nervous roots, and them on a x-ray film it is not visible. It is necessary to do or make MRT a lumbar department of a backbone. Manualnye therapists only rasterebjat and without that oslabshie than ligament or cord;sheaf also becomes even worse. It is necessary to spend antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory therapy achieving decrease of an edema, an inflammation and morbidity.

_1
22.03.2004, 13:50
It is called a radiculitis - i.e. now it is necessary rest that the edema sidaleshchnogo a nerve slept, and further it is necessary to be protected. Simulators for a while to postpone. Buy or purchase the book about a radiculitis. The medical gymnastics - special exercises (at Dikulja the whole complex) helps or assists.
Protect a back is all that is necessary, and as - in books is written. Any roentgens and tomographies are not necessary and so all is obvious. The reason - nervous stres, sitting in one pose long time, an overload of a back.