PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Body height

ivan
01.07.2003, 01:24
My problem in the following: to me of 19 years at me average body height 170, but here already 3,5 - 4 years I at all to body height though the external reasons for that I do not find: I eat well and correctly, I go in for sports, even on a regular basis I go to pool, by serious job it is not burdened...

But now all the same it would be desirable vyrosti on 5-6 centimeters, in fact it is strange why I have stopped in body height.

Voobshchem has decided to buy or purchase a hormone of body height, but I am not guided at all in it or this, I am afraid to do much harm to myself and to throw out money.

I ask you to advise me something, or tell or say to I can to address.

Thanking you very much in advance.

Porohnja V.S.
04.07.2003, 11:06
Do not take in head to accept hormones if do not wish to undermine the health seriously. To each person that is necessary for him is given.

ivan
08.07.2003, 15:02
I heard about spechialnoj to gymnastics and manipulation which can help or assist to be extended and change a posture.
That you can tell or say on this bill

Porohnja V.S.
09.07.2003, 00:16
Gymnastics - yes, manipulation - in no event.

Georgiy
04.02.2004, 06:56
At me a similar problem - it would be desirable to increase body height on 5-6 see Tell please about special gymnastics for augmentation of body height. Where about her it is possible to learn or find out?

Porohnja V.S.
04.02.2004, 18:16
I should find out a status of your health. For this purpose call to me by phone 2696648.

Dizzy
19.02.2004, 17:17
Hello all!!!

Would like to give, some simple gymnastic exercises: To hang on a horizontal bar (on a crossbeam), to be tightened, float, would like to replace, that it is better to do or make all this after a difficult exercise stress.

Success in increases of body height!!!!