PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The backbone hurts

_
27.10.2003, 17:46
Good afternoon! To me of 36 years. I work at office, basically sitting. Houses at preparation of meal (hour, an one and a half), costing or standing at a plate, the back, especially at the left under a scapula are closer to a backbone starts to hurt or be ill;be sick. And if to be pulled by an arm or a hand to the right - I feel an acute pain. At long sitting in the same place there is as though a numbness. To sleep I like on rigid (practically on a floor), without a pillow. In the childhood there was a scoliosis.
Prompt, it is not harmful whether to sleep at my disease on rigid? I understand, that massage, sessions at manualnogo the therapist is necessary... Than I can help or assist myself and even not do much harm?
Thanks!

Porohnja V.S.
29.10.2003, 08:44
Dear Lyudmila!
If you in the childhood had a scoliosis he could not get to anywhere. These pains because of it or him. What he degrees, is how much compensated, in what degree there is an advance? You when last time were on reception at the orthopedist? For a summer residence of references it is necessary hotjaby to receive the answer on these questions.

_
29.10.2003, 15:23
Hello! Thanks for a prompt reply. On all your questions at me answers, unfortunately, are not present. And at the orthopedist I was not, but now necessarily it I shall make.
Only it is important to me to know, it is possible whether to sleep on a rigid surface at a scoliosis as it advised still to my mum of the grandmother... Now, apparently, consider or count differently? At my son as not very well with a posture...
Thanks!

Porohnja V.S.
31.10.2003, 17:20
Certainly, it is necessary to sleep on rigid.