PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Inoculations

30.06.2006, 13:50
Good afternoon, dear doctors!! I very much wish to consult with you concerning inoculations of my daughter. To her in July 6 years are executed and doctors insist on an inoculation prioriks (as I have understood she triad), and the problem consists that my daughter allergik both the asthmatic and the allergy has arisen after inoculations in 6 months, the status of the daughter was terrible, I have passed or have taken place all doctors full inspection in general in due course an allergy pererosla in an asthma. Now a status more less stable, but after a year of inoculations to her any more did not do or make any I agreed with doctors and to me graded about the made inoculation, i.e. in its or her card as though all inoculations are, but they are not present. I have gone on it because of a kindergarten since in a garden did not accept without inoculations, and medotvod constantly to do or make not probably. Whether but me torment terrible doubts correctly I do or make, very much very much I experience in this occasion. Now med.personal in a garden speaks about compulsion of this inoculation, but I am afraid in the first of that immunity is not ready to a load since before inoculations was not (doubts in this occasion have appeared after she has had been ill with a chicken pox and if all in a garden it or her have transferred or carried normally without temperature, and is simple rashes I temperaturila 3 days 39 and has very hardly transferred or carried a chicken pox though she basically is ill or sick seldom), and in its or her statuses second deterioration -asthmatic.
I very much ask you, please help or assist me advice or council, what to me to do or make?? I very responsible or crucial person also shall make all that you will tell or say. I live in small city, the reference or manipulation to the doctor to the immunologist in regional l- results have not given, she closely or attentively listened to me and wrote down as me it was possible to deduce or remove the child from such status and to result or bring in normal .. I dictated to her, that I did or made .k to other doctors did not address .. Very much very much I look forward to hearing.

Yours faithfully, Olja.

Filix
03.07.2006, 05:15
Do or Make the same, as did or made. Refuse, give a bribe. Otherwise, will finish the child. Unequivocally it is necessary to you medotvod. However, now he is necessary practically to all. And not in the last instance owing to inoculations. As at us immunologists, and all, to that not laziness - down to jaselnyh nurses are engaged in immunization not. Thus, not only that they in an immunology that is called, neither an ear nor a snout so in it or him still fairly pay extra for "scope". And, for consequences they do not respond, and as inoculations any rubbish is used, on kotorj it is possible to earn. Thus, any inoculation does not pass or take place high-grade (and at times, and minimal) tests for efficiency, safety and even kontaminirovannost! Burzhui on us not naradujutsja. That, for what it or him on native land or Rhodinum vchinjajut mullions-strong judicial claims, at us misses on "hurrah". Russia by quantity or amount of "voluntary" tests of new vaccines on children surpasses even the countries of Africa. And our national calendar of inoculations goden, unless for fascist concentration camps. It or this the West solves at once some problems or tasks: earns on us of money, unpunishedly spends tests of the prepartov on white race and exterminates deeply hated to him Russian people to take hold of natural resources belonging him.
Expediency of inoculations and for healthy a question more, than diskutabelnyj. That to speak about children with an atopy, i.e., in effect, with the got immunodeficiency!