PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Inoculation from a rabies

RSV
23.02.2006, 14:44
Good afternoon. Can, I not on that subject write, but in section "infektsionist" me something proignorili...
To my guy have inoculated against a rabies after a sting of a dog. About alcohol anybody plainly does not know. To drink - to not drink? And if it is possible, in what quantities or amounts. In polikilinike have told or said nothing. (on the Internet about alcohol too precisely nobody knows... Whether 6 months to not drink, whether 9... The some people in general speak, that is possible in small amounts.) and the second - during a course of inoculations he very strongly was ill with a flu. How it will affect or influence immunity? What to do or make??? Can additional inoculations??
PS: the temperature 38 keeps 4-th day... The immunoglobulin can in addition is necessary??? Respond please... How much or as far as I know - the rabies is very seriously... Tomorrow to him on an inoculation, and he cannot rise...

Medhelp
03.03.2006, 16:51
Hello!
To accept alcohol after an inoculation from a rabies it is impossible at least within 6 months. Your problems you should solve all with that expert who spends bacterination.

http://www.medhelp-clinic.ru/foto/foto33.jpg
Yours faithfully, the doctor the allergist-immunologist, the candidate of medical sciences Udalov Valentine Aleksandrovna

http://www.medhelp-clinic.ru/resume33.shtml

Eugene
08.03.2006, 21:33
What will be if this person samy alcohol has accepted all? After a sting has passed or has taken place about one and a half month. Inoculations were done or made under the schedule. 4 bottles on 0,33 litres in current of 6 hours have been drunk. Now the patient complains of pains in heart... It has appeared, that he has counted that 1,5 mesjaja without alcohol enough.
Than it is dangerous and what it is necessary to undertake?

The anonym
08.03.2006, 21:37
Has specified - beer was about 8 % the maintenance or contents of alcohol...

sakura
09.03.2006, 20:45
Hello! The first report was mine, before registration on a site. Has thumbed through a heap stajtov on this subject. It is impossible to drink really... But my guy of all this has ignored and has drunk recently to bank of beer... What it is possible to make now? As I understand, only to hope, that the dog all the same was not rabietic))) (((

sakura
09.03.2006, 21:00
Rabies - 100 % lethal illness or disease. I sincerely wish us that it was not our case...