PDA

Просмотр полной версии : levometsitin

Natasha
01.05.2003, 10:38
3 days ago I pinjala two tablekki levometsitina (evening), and in the morning at me have acted reddening (the face, the top part of a body) and have swelled up eyes (very strongly). I have thought, what is it an allergy on a preparation, but nemotrja on it I have caused or called fast. They have stuck deksametazol, sodium chlorine, gljukanat and Dimedrolum. Have told or said, that vs should pass or take place. To evening of an eye have calmed down, the eruption has started to fall down gradually. However next morning, an eruption has gone on all body, it is scratched (to suffer or bear it is possible). I accept, klaritin, mixture of Calcii chloridum (I sit on a diet). HOWEVER "allergy" as though migrates from one site of a body on another. The DOCTOR, prompt please, such reaction how long can last, and can something or something else accept. Yes, whether and more it is possible to take a shower???

air-online
19.05.2003, 21:08
Dear Natasha,
Reaction can last some days. If the nobility, except for your description, it is possible to assume nothing, that klaritin should help or assist quickly, mixture of Calcii chloridum to apply it is not necessary, since it will not give additional effect. The douche to accept it is possible.
Be not ill or sick
Doctor Petrovskij F.I.

03.12.2004, 19:09
Still to you advice or council of the doctor of the allergist: any more do not accept Levomycetinum, he does not approach or suit you. And in general Levomycetinum often causes serious allergic reactions. Now there are more effective and harmless antibiotics with which it is possible to replace Levomycetinum.