PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to win an allergy on cats?

A.Julia
07.10.2004, 14:20
Hello!
I am not so inclined to allergies, till 23 years at me the allergy was two times of a life, both of time on millet. From most krypu I had an eruption similar to stings of insects, from pshenoj porridges a nausea. It is More never and on what the allergy was not. From animals there were small fishes, dogs, a parrot, too without allergies.
Now the allergy on cats was suddenly found out. Cats live at my groom. First when I came within two hours at me povljalsja an itch of eyes, red maculae on a skin, a rhinitis, all this is not too expressed, but it is unpleasant, I heard, that the organism can get used to allergen and cease to react to it or him. Each time when I came signs appeared, but is sometimes stronger, and sometimes is not expressed completely not. Even it seemed to me, that when I often come, I react better.
Now at me signs have changed: the itch somewhere deeply in a throat, pershenie and sometimes tussis which hardly to stop was added, thus inside all is scratched, and from tussis even aches a bit.
Has read through, that such attempts get used to an allergy can to lead to an asthma, a Quincke's edema with fast mors and development an allergy on a heap of other things to which till now allergies were not...
It would be desirable to hear references: whether it is possible to continue to get used to allergen? Whether there Are agents which will rescue or save in case of a dyspnea? Whether Is gipoallergennye cats? (only not bald).
Thanks!

urticaria
08.10.2004, 21:22
About cats at you at home zabudte. No "accustoming" here will help or assist, only to itself do much harm. Before vizitoi to the groom accept erius 1 tab., and meet it or him in the street is better. By the way, koshachie he still will longly wear allergens on the clothes. Gipoallergennyh animals do not exist, if on them you have an allergy.