PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether prompt, please, there are any tests for definition prod...

Ekaterina
24.08.2004, 03:26
Whether prompt, please, there are any tests for definition of products causing pishevuju an allergy. To the girl of 13 years - two times was in a hospital. Periodically there is a strong dermal eruption and an itch. It would be desirable to know on what products an allergy.

The anonym
27.08.2004, 23:43
Hardly... I suffer from a food allergy and she has learned or has found out on what only a trial and error method (as gritsja), t. e. Eat chto-a string. .pojavilas an allergy also you exclude it from a ration. I laid in a good hospital, there have made analyses what only probably, but except for on products... At me the most such problem with a daughter...

Brejkin D.V.
29.08.2004, 05:43
Really, at a food allergy the best way - observation. By way of tests, I recommend to pass or take place definition of a level of specific immunoglobulins E to allergens. However, it is better to do or make it to destination the allergist as it is impossible to survey on all on light allergens, and sense such usually is not present.

e_repina@mail.ru
31.08.2004, 07:44
Hello!

The matter is that except for true allergic reaction to nutrition there are also so-called pseudo-allergic reactions. The allergist after carrying out of corresponding or meeting inspection (by birth a method of definition of specific antibodies to alimentary allergens and a method of dermal assays with alimentary allergens) can establish or install type of reaction only