PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 25 years. I the person who never suffered an allergy...

Ella
21.08.2004, 18:57
Hello!
To me of 25 years. I the person who never suffered an allergy on what. I have returned from a health resort on October, 12th. And in some days there was on a body a small eruption which pereodicheski vanished and appeared on other sites. I all over again have not paid to this attention but where that in a week there was an itch, especially under kolenkami. The doctor the dermatologist has diagnosed an acute urticaria and has written out Telfast plus nyxes of a calcium of gluconat. Has passed or has taken place 3 weeks, at present there are no improvements, and on the contrary, the eruption attokavala all body (if earlier the eruption was on an internal part of arms or hand and under kolenkami, now she everywhere, on a back, a stomach or belly, on legs or foots on a breast, and disappears again appears) to fall asleep it is simply impossible. It that I week accepted Suprastinum. At repeated poseshenii the doctor, I have received the answer, type go hand over analyses on eggs a worm and descend or go to the allergist . Than we can not help or assist, not videm displays dermotalogicheskogo diseases . . It unless is normal???? What to do or make, I do not represent HELP or ASSIST!

Maria
22.08.2004, 12:05
The reasons of eruptions can be much. If you had a rest in the south it is necessary to exclude a debut of a general disease and venereal illnesses or diseases. If there is no distinct or clear improvement he spent treatment, most likely, it not an allergy. Very much often the reason of a recurring urticaria are worms and the elementary (ljamblii). In hospital it was necessary to see treatment of a urticaria after a course of Trichopolum (treated a lambliasis)

The anonym
23.08.2004, 22:22
Sorry... .no venereal diseases are completely excluded (at my husband would be shown too most), and then as I know at some people an allergy keeps up to 3 h months. What is " to exclude a debut of a general disease " and "ljambioz"????

Tatyana
25.08.2004, 02:57
Hello! At the child of 4 years the second year successively hyperreaction (allergic character), on MANTU, and in it or this to year is more. Whether has asked the pediatrist dangerously it and whether it is possible to put MANTU in following year, she has told or said that time reaction only local it is possible to put. And what is better in its or her opinion to wait the general or common reaction still it is not known what on gravity?! Your opinion on all this? Thanks.

Tatyana
25.08.2004, 08:16
Hello! At the child of 4 years the second year successively hyperreaction (allergic character), on MANTU, and in it or this to year is more. Whether has asked the pediatrist dangerously it and whether it is possible to put MANTU in following year, she has told or said that time reaction only local it is possible to put. And what is better in its or her opinion to wait the general or common reaction still it is not known what on gravity?! Your opinion on all this? Thanks.

Brejkin D.V.
26.08.2004, 18:12
Ella why you in Maria's references see only venereal diseases? It is one of variants in the list. To not read tea leaves really descend or go to the allergist. At a urticaria very complex or difficult inspection - the reasons of a urticaria very much and often is required much. " The debut of a general disease " is the beginning of serious autoimmune disease. Be not frightened at once, it again - taki one of mass possible or probable priin, and all of them should be excluded (or to confirm). Necessarily address to the allergist. In Peter can come to us in allergotsentr, bodies 272 54 43, we shall spend to YOU the most careful inspection. Success.