PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist! on lupoid anticoagulant - . Positive. ...

Oksana
23.08.2004, 12:38
Help or Assist! on lupoid anticoagulant - . Positive. Tell or say I mean be ill or sick with a lupus erythematosus, whether I can have children how this result can affect or influence pregnancy, whether she is curable?

Horoshilova N.V.
25.08.2004, 02:00
Oksana, I respond you in the third it seems time.
Positive reaction on lupoid , especially weakly expressed - does not mean yet, you a systemic lupus erythematosus. The similar result can be connected with a syndrome about which I already wrote to you, and also with inflammatory diseases female spheres. Possibly, it is necessary to be observed at the gynecologists who were deal with problems of an autoimmunity (if YOU live in Moscow, I can recommend to you the center of a reproduction which is being just on the basis of Institute of rheumatology of Russian Academy of Medical Science, there patients with such analyses just are engaged. It is necessary to undergo treatment and look or see results in dynamics or changes. It is quite probable, that after treatment all at you will be by way of and you can for % E