PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me immunity is obviously weakened or easied, costs or stands postojat at the open window leaf - prostu...

Elena
21.08.2004, 06:36
At me immunity is obviously weakened or easied, costs or stands postojat at the open window leaf - cold is provided.
Besides at me chronic disease of kidneys and urinary ways (that probably too does not promote its or his rising).
And a question such: what preparations can be accepted as prophylaxis of a flu and similar "seasonal" diseases to people with the weakened or easied immunity? Very much it would not be desirable to hurt or be ill;be sick!

Yours faithfully, Elena

Horoshilova N.V.
22.08.2004, 22:27
Prophylaxis of catarrhal diseases at faces with the weakened or easied immunity should be complex. Usually she includes sanation of all centers chronic infektsii-diseases of genitourinary ways (for example, reception of various grassy collectings, for example renal tea), treatment of diseases zheludochno-an intestinal tract, reception vitaminov-antioxidants (for example, triovit, Aevitum, tri-vi-plus and dr), in a nose - an interferon on 1 2 drops in both nasal courses 2 times a day. And also to put on on weather, to do or make gymnastics, to not overtire. .tolko the complex approach can provide high-grade prophylaxis of catarrhal diseases.