PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the child 7 mes, On inoculation BTSZH had red maculae, and on...

lena
09.08.2004, 05:19
Zdrastvujte the child 7 mes, On inoculation BTSZH had red maculae, and on maculae as though an eruption. Then we have got with an intestine in hospital, there have excluded all delivery and fed exclusively agushej (from zero). In hospital there were same maculae on the face with an eruption. After hospital I to the child smeared maculae on the face (advantanom), where an inoculation-, nemazala. On the face all has passed or has taken place.
To us have written out iz-for muscular distanii (an extract of needles and sea salt) while we in it or this bathed maculae nebylo, costed prikratit at once there were red maculae with an eruption on a body (the face, arms or hand, inguinal area, a back, a stomach or belly). These maculae with an eruption in a day, two prevrashchalis-shelushchashiesja crusts, on red maculae. Were at the dermatologist and alergologa. To us have written out tselestoderm and fukortsin).
P. S.
To us staveli these two doctors diagnoses:
1) the Tuberculosis cutis, and potom-leshaj (all nepotverdilos)
2) After that all to us postaveli the diagnosis (alergija on pampers) - - (that at me podsomneniem)
3) to Us has written out pediator-semper lemolak, NAN H. A. gipoalergennyj with a hydrolysate of fiber, bifidumbakterin dry (from for problems with kishechnikom-vypessan for prophylaxis of disease of an intestine, have excluded all prikormy.
That with the child!????
I neznaju what to do or make. Prescriptions of doctors we execute all, and at the child more and more than maculae and there is nothing neprohodit.

Bolshakova M.A.
11.08.2004, 14:55
In absentia to answer your questions it is impossible

Lena
14.08.2004, 15:08
Please help or assist or posavetujte

Lena
15.08.2004, 13:05
Please help or assist or posavetujte the doctor to what it is possible will address PLEASE HELP or ASSIST

Bolshakova M.A.
16.08.2004, 13:05
Most likely it is displays atopicheskogo darmatita as consequence or investigation of a food allergy. But it is impossible to treat in absentia. Visit or attend other allergist

Lena
19.08.2004, 01:39
Please help or assist or posavetujte the doctor to what it is possible will address PLEASE HELP or ASSIST