PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Prompt please, that to me occurs or happens: to me 23, in it is put...

ekaterina
07.08.2004, 00:44
Hello.
Prompt please, that to me occurs or happens: to me 23, in the childhood was ill or sick with a diathesis, there was even an eczema, have moved on the south - all has passed or has taken place. Now I live in Moscow, there were reddish areas on a skin which are scratched, especially at night and when I am nervous, 3 mefjatsa treated a scabies (benzilbenzoatom, washed tar soap, it was smeared ajsedoroj ASD) --nothing helps or assists, on ulnar folds a diathesis, and on all body itching or pruritic oblasti--time or temporary improvement after Lorindenm With, potopm all anew, in the summer on the sea all passed or took place completely. Now I do not sleep at all at night iz-for it or this, and more all skin strongly pulls together no nutritious creams help or assist. The bouquet of several dermal diseases can at me?
Prompt please what is it what to do or make and to what doctor it is necessary to address (to the allergist, the dermatologist, the dermal psychologist?)

Brejkin D.V.
09.08.2004, 17:21
The dermal psychologist does not exist, there are psychotherapists who are engaged in psychosomatic diseases:)) However to you should address to the allergist and more time to seem to the dermatologist. If you really do not have scabies, it is necessary to treat an allergy. For now to decrease of signs apply Telfast 180 once a day on a tablet. It is possible to grease a skin cream Atoderm P. O. Zinc of firm Bioderma, it is well softening cream, is on sale only in drugstores and in specialized shops, for example "Allergodom".

ekaterina
10.08.2004, 16:32
Thanks
Tell or Say and long application benzilbenzoata and Lorindenm could not damage or injure;hurt to a skin?

Brejkin D.V.
14.08.2004, 06:09
Benzilbenzoata - there is no, Lorindenm - oglo, but these by-effects are usually visible, if a skin normal, then that's all right.