PDA

Просмотр полной версии : From the extremity or end of May on the middle of July at me an allergy on flowering something (suspected...

Vladimir
08.08.2004, 16:17
From the extremity or end of May on the middle of July at me an allergy on flowering something (suspected an acacia) doctors have told or said that on an acacia cannot be. Did or made assays on allergens, anything. How to understand and how to prepare for the allergy in advance (yes at me the hepatitis) can be applied What preparations to prophylaxis and simplification. Mine simptomy-chihanie on 100 times, red vospolennye eyes. Thanks.

Brejkin D.V.
11.08.2004, 18:07
Well vo-the first it is necessary to be surveyed at the allergist, he to you will tell or say on what at you an allergy, for this purpose even assays are not always necessary. Yet have not found out the reason - one week prior to a prospective exacerbation it is necessary to start to accept an antihistamine preparation (Klaritin, Zirtek, Telfast, Erius, etc.), in nose Fliksonaze (or Nasobek, Nazoneks) in a corresponding or meeting dosage (for each preparation the), in eyes Kromogeksal (Lekrolin) on 2 drops of 4 times in day. On a regular basis to wash out a nose hardly podsolenoj water, it is desirable in the morning, in the evening and as soon as have come to an apartment, in an apartment to create conditions of the raised or increased humidity and less often to air. More detailed consultation and inspection it is possible or probable only in the internal order. In Peter can address in ours allergotsentr, bodies 272 54 43. Success.