PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I addressed to you for advice or council about 10 days ago. At 13 years or summer sy...

Olga
07.08.2004, 19:41
Hello! I addressed to you for advice or council about 10 days ago. 13 years or summer sons had a urticaria as assumed on vitamins "Vitabs". It was very strongly scratched day 4, have then spent on drink or saw then through 5 days "Erius", all has passed or has taken place. And here in 3 days after acceptance of last tablet (and practically week it was not scratched any more, after the first tablet "Eriusa") today has come from school, has started to comb hair or be combed on eyes. At once arms or hand, legs or foots, a neck, the face - all red maculae has gone. I have given a tablet "Klaritina", have spread area of a neck and strong raschesy on arms or hand " Psilo-balzamamom ". Like while it is better, it is not scratched any more, maculae pass or take place. I would like to ask: what our further actions? What to do or make, if again there will be maculae and will start to be scratched? Whether it is possible to use "Klaritinom" unsystematically? Also what to us to make for definition of the reason of occurrence of a urticaria? Thanks big in advance!

Bolshakova M.A.
11.08.2004, 10:42
To survey GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT for worms and ljambly