PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I ask to respond. At me an allergy projaljaetsja in the form of a urticaria, doctors g...

Lera N
09.08.2004, 02:35
Very much I ask to respond. At me an allergy projaljaetsja in the form of a urticaria, doctors speak, what is it sledststvie a dysbacteriosis. I have already spent on drink and bifukumy and so forth but an allergy as was and have remained. That in the given situation it is possible to undertake, as I wish to get or start the child, and antihistamine preparations during pregnancy to accept it would not be desirable.

Horoshilova N.V.
10.08.2004, 16:26
It is necessary to spend high-grade inspection - allergological for revealing possible or probable allergen, inspection GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT (a gastroscopy + rn metrija (definition of acidity), US brjushchnoj cavities, the general or common analysis of a feces and a feces on a dysbacteriosis. From YOUR short report it is not clear, whether spent to YOU inspection or preparations were appointed or nominated only proceeding from the general or common reasons. In general treatment of a dysbacteriosis - a challenge. Which is necessary for solving in a complex. Can approach or suit to me not free-of-charge consultation, preliminary having entered the name on t. 111 82 59.