PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor at me an allergy not clearly on what it is very complex or difficult to define or determine. It is reddened...

Kajli
08.08.2004, 15:02
The doctor at me an allergy not clearly on what it is very complex or difficult to define or determine. Reddenings t. e. An eruption on the face under eyes, a chin. I accepted Diazolinum 3 days and Flucinarum smeared on places - have passed or have taken place, but the skin kakja that in maculae became (white). As has stopped to accept Diazolinum so today again on new spots and reddenings - that you possovetuete, can accept Diazolinum again. And how long it or he in general can be accepted. The autohemotherapy is how much effective at an allergy?

Brejkin D.V.
10.08.2004, 05:33
For the beginning address to the allergist internally to find out - an allergy from you in general or not. Data by efficiency of an autohemotherapy at an allergy I do not possess, as the given method do not apply to treatment allergopatologii. Diazolinum it is continuously possible to accept 5 7 days. Use modern antihistamine preparations - Loratin (Zirtek, Telfast, Erius and dr). In Petersburg I recommend to address internally in MNTK Allergotsentr, bodies 272 54 43