PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. You as I see, here it is constant, so the question can to you...

Oleg
07.08.2004, 19:11
The dear doctor. You how I see, here it is constant, so the question can to you? Suddenly at me a serious allergy? And signs here what:
Has for quite some time now started to notice on palms
Strong erythema, she does not pass or take place, a brown strip on a rib of a palm especially at the left, and it is little bit the same on the right, and that most strashnoe-occurrence any blestok, they periodically appear on palms and then vanish, all over again were bronze color, now steel metal, friends are dared or laugh, speak: " At you as on a palate are lit and stars " die away. This all naturally is the extremely unpleasant to me, but friends are right, these rashes are similar to occurrence of asterisks on a palate and appreciable to associates. The size about millimeter, quantity or amount sometimes reaches up to 15 20, before such never with me was. The doctor with what it can be connected, and what to me to do or make? From allergens I can note a dust in where I work, I the programmer and the administrator, well am natural on computers and monitors much that accumulates, as here in many books and papers, t. To. Manuals and a different sort the documentation are necessary, they cost or stand on the open shelfs though in fact signs only at me, well in general at all I do not know at whom and what to survey on this bill.

Brejkin D.V.
09.08.2004, 18:35
Oleg, the panic should be stopped, lethal anything is not present, use manuals further. Also address to the dermatologist, I think it by its or his part. And what is it particularly not seeing to tell or say it is impossible.