PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor, at moei godovaloi daughters at. A dermatitis. Under analyses (in 10 mesiazev...

lusia
09.08.2004, 04:25
Uv. The doctor, at moei godovaloi daughters at. A dermatitis. Under analyses (in 10 mesiazev did or made) vishlo that at it or her allergia on pilevogo klescha and esche nekotorie pischevie produkti a cat. Never gave and not dau. To us predlagaut to buy or purchase spezialnie cover on bed belio from etih kleschei, BUT they awfully dear or expensive: (whether It is possible to replace with their what I shall iron bed belio 1 2 times a day? I eto delau seichas, but results (uluchshenia skins) am not visible...

Brejkin D.V.
09.08.2004, 17:45
In 10 months the dermal allergy on a dust and the tick or mite is it is improbable, I would tell or say it is practically impossible. I did not meet such cases. It is necessary to keep to a diet strictly the child and your own (if the child is on thoracal feeding). There Is no sense to buy specialized covers, them can quite replace daily proglazhivanie with a hot iron. On the Internet unfortunately it is complex or difficult to judge illness or disease, but I do not see necessity even in daily proglazhivanijah though more precisely it can be solved only internally. If want, can internally consult the child in ours allergotsentre in Sankt-Petersburg, bodies 272 54 43, our experts will specify the reason of an allergy and datut corresponding or meeting references. However I shall repeat, at this age the reason atopicheskogo a dermatitis basically is the food allergy.