PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor. Consult, please. Immunity at me ...

Alla
08.08.2004, 15:37
Good afternoon, the doctor. Consult, please.
Immunity at me problem on a life. Recently has read through, that at 2 group of a blood it in the nature of things. And the maintenance or contents in a blood is lowered. The interferon (in capsules) always helped or assisted me at , but recently I have heard on TV (oh these mass-media - , you will see enough, you will find at yourself everything) that there is no guarantee on absence in him escaped from former "owner" - an infection. That you have advised me for a raising of a level of an interferon. Probably, is not worse, but in fact he is much more dear or expensive, and a synthetic parentage? Thankful in advance.

Pinchuk S.A.
09.08.2004, 12:01
Dear Alla! From your letter it is clear, that main your problem frequent respiratory infections. To understand, with what it is connected, it is necessary to make not only definition the status, but also cellular immunity, a phagocytosis of immunoglobulins. In -Petersburg the best place - the out-patient department of the Ministry of Emergency Measures on 10 and to consult at the immunologist - it is possible in 2725443.