PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Be well at me the nose is constantly hammered and often I sneeze I do not know that business or affairs...

Bakyt
08.08.2004, 15:11
Be well at me the nose is constantly hammered and often I sneeze I do not know what to do or make long time used Naphthyzinum but last time and it is a way starts to refuse but most problem that that doctors cannot define or determine or at me a genyantritis or an allergy will advise please that to me to undertake thankful in advance Bakyt e-mail: bakyt_r@yahoo. com

Pinchuk S.A.
09.08.2004, 06:26
Bakyt, necessarily address to the good allergist and cancel immediately Naphthyzinum.
Track or Look after in what situations at you arises chihanie and zalozhennost. Probably houses are available for you pets, carpets, and. t. d it is possible or probable is connected with flowering any plants in your region. Voobshchem the information is necessary. Together with the allergist define or determine a spectrum of your reactions. Ogranichte contacts to allergens also follow references of the allergist.