PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! 10 days ago I have woken up early in the morning from a strong itch...

- = =-
06.08.2004, 22:52
Hello the doctor!
10 days ago I have woken up early in the morning from a strong itch on all body. The next days the itch was, but not such strong. In 3 days on a body (especially on arms or hand) at raschesah small red points began to appear. I have consulted at the doctor for a scabies, vrach have told or said, that is close on it or her not similar. I accepted 5 days Diazolinum, now it or him I do not accept. I sleep normally, but in the morning as the easy or light;mild itch on a body shall wake up, begins at night. In the afternoon kak-that of it or this you do not notice - vidat you distract at job. For holidays ate a lot of sweet, tangerines. To me of 28 years, earlier like reaction to sweets did not notice. Advise something please, on what is it similar? Whether will pass or take place an itch by itself or it is necessary for something to smear or something to drink?
Very much I hope for your advice or council. And that last time already I start to be nervous in this occasion (I do not know, I can to myself too it has inspired?) an itch though and not strong - but all the same it is not pleasant!

Brejkin D.V.
08.08.2004, 14:21
1. Keeping of a diet - to not use products which have caused or called the given reaction (if it is an allergy), also to refrain from the use of a fish, canned food, a sauerkraut, chocolate, up to that ioienta when will pass or take place an itch. 2. Accept daily antihistamine preparation - Loratin (or Zirtek, 180, Erius, Kestin) on 1 tab once a day, for the night.