PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my child (2 years 2 ) a terrible diathesis ( a dermatitis). It...

Maria
07.08.2004, 07:22
At my child (2 years 2 ) a terrible diathesis ( a dermatitis). It at it or him hereditary, at me too most was in the childhood (and now on folds ). I am guilty in this reaction - - gave chocolate, a fish, etc. He all is covered by red spots, especially on cheeks and arms or hand, -the temperature the day before yesterday kept, have given Panadolum, like have brought down. The doctor has registered strict, a diet to smear "", to give third of tablet "" once a day.
Here questions:
1. How you concern to ""? Why the doctor against - gel?
Whether 2. to give yogurt, cottage cheese, yoghurt? If is not present. That than to feed, in fact the doctor has forbidden to give a porridge, and the child at us very choosy in sense of meal..
3. Whether it is possible to bathe in . If yes that in (a three-coloured violet, a horsetail, ...?)
4. What will you advise except for a diet? to give any vitamins, fortifying. ?
5. Why the doctor has recommended wadded pillows, a blanket and a mattress? At us coconut , and a blanket woolen (sheep), it ?
Yours faithfully,
Maria

Evgenie ewgeny@land.ru
08.08.2004, 06:41
Is which to you will help or assist. Write on e-mail for reception of the detailed information.