PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a chronic allergic urticaria. Accepted 180. Earlier..

Maria 18
07.08.2004, 12:11
At me a chronic allergic urticaria. Accepted 180 Earlier. In general first time the allergy has appeared after an overdosage antibiotics, has got in hospital with a Quincke's edema. In the winter nothing disturbed, but has then gone to work in a drugstore as the adviser on vitamins, there was retsepturno-an industrial department. The allergist has told or said, that I have certainly inhaled medicines. Now rashes disturb constantly, and summer, it is necessary to wear the open clothes, I hesitate. I wish to eat with any else antihistamine preparations better 180? Can nyxes are necessary?

Brejkin D.V.
07.08.2004, 23:52
Telfast in this case the most effective agent. Those nyxes which can be more effective (hormonal) to you better to not apply, they now will help or assist, and in the further will make only worse. It is better to wear the closed clothes or to try to find the reason of a urticaria and to eliminate or erase;remove it or her. Can try to address in Allergotsentr (if you live and Peter) for inspection. Bodies 272 54 43. Success.