PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 34, weight 55, body height 162. I every year in August am ill or sick...

Larissa To.
06.08.2004, 17:47
Hello. To me 34, weight 55, body height 162. I every year in August am ill or sick. At me alergija on ambroziju. During illness or disease I use a preparation "diprospan". I know, that he hormonal. Whether I wish to know he will damage or injure;hurt to my organism if to apply it or him every year and whether is what nibud other effective agents from ambrozii. To leave kuda-nibud for other place for the period of flowering this plant at me there is no opportunity, t. To. I work. Yours faithfully Larissa.

Dmitry, the doctor-allergist
07.08.2004, 05:36
You are right. Diprospan - the prolonged glucocorticoid. For treatment of a pollinosis there is very effective method - a specific desensitization (SG). After its or her carrying out usually medicines are not so necessary. Well bolle anything I can not advise, as I do not know that at you for an allergy in what it is shown and td. Address to the regional allergist and pass or take place course SG, and 3 courses are better.

Selivanov-S@mail.ru
07.08.2004, 23:51
Hello. Explain, that such " a specific desensitization (SG) ". Yours faithfully, Sergey.