PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 37 years, live in Obninsk the Kaluga area. 12 years are ill or sick and...

Olga
06.08.2004, 19:26
Hello! To me 37 years, live in Obninsk the Kaluga area. 12 years are ill or sick with an asthma. Last years 5 I use salmeterom and aldetsinom (in the morning 1 inspiration of one and others). If deterioration was felt, increased or enlarged a dose, and then came back to former. Now from sale was gone salmeter, and he very much helped or assisted me. Whether I can it or him on something replace, especially I for 2 weeks leave for Germany and I am afraid of an exacerbation. Thanks.

Dmitry, the doctor-allergist
07.08.2004, 04:47
aldetsina in day - it is not enough one dose. Actually you were treated by one salmeterom. I recommend to increase a dose aldetsina (an average therapeutic dose: 300 400 mkg/sut). At an adequate dose of antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory preparations (aldetsin and t. The item) most likely is not required to you salmeter in general. Well and synonyms salmetera - salmeterol, serevent. Use them. Also similar action possesses formoterol (oksis). To you will be enough 4.5 mkg in a dose of a preparation.
For more detailed consultation address to the allergist internally.

Dmitry, the doctor-allergist
07.08.2004, 11:28
I apologize, the dose of a preparation contains 4.5 mg.