PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me periodically, becomes aggravated in a nose, and ...

Olga.
01.08.2004, 03:09
Good afternoon! At me periodically, becomes aggravated in a nose, and usually given exacerbation winter and autumn proceeds in current of month or two. The doctor has told or said what is it allergic reaction, but today has made a puncture sinuses. Whether it is necessary to agree in the further on the given punctures? And what preparations can be applied from as on what she is not established or installed yet?
Thanks!

Kartashova N.K.
01.08.2004, 22:04
Hello, Olga! Whether to find out really it is an allergic rhinitis it is necessary to address to the allergist, to spend an enzyme immunoassay of a blood, to look or see a smear from a nose at presence of cells of an allergy. To be engaged in a selftreatment I to you I do not recommend.

Kartashova N.K.
02.08.2004, 02:48
Hello, Olga! Whether to find out really it is an allergic rhinitis it is necessary to address to the allergist, to spend an enzyme immunoassay of a blood, to look or see a smear from a nose at presence of cells of an allergy. To be engaged in a selftreatment I to you I do not recommend.