PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I was treated at parodontologa in occasion of a catarral stomatitis (arisen on...

Olja
30.07.2004, 01:04
I was treated at parodontologa in occasion of a catarral stomatitis (arisen on background ORZ), have made a smear of a throat and have found out funguses kandida and a staphilococcus. Parodontolog has appointed or nominated fljukostat and IRS-19, and "has pleased" me with that time is a staphilococcus I " in general do not have immunity ". How it can be and what to me now to do or make " without immunity "?

Bolshakova M.A.
31.07.2004, 09:23
Except for analzov should be also clinical displays - frequent ORZ, bronchites.... If they are not present, after course of treatment it is possible to live easy and further.

katy
01.08.2004, 11:09
Dear Olja!

You parodontolog was expressed not absolutely correctly.
In your case it is a question not of absence of immunity, and about depression of local immunity in a mouth, on what the clinic of a catarral stomatitis and presence of a fungus kandida specifies first of all. As if to a staphilococcus the mouth is hardly probable not the "dirtiest" place in our organism.
At healthy people at a capture a tank. Crop from a mouth
The mass of microbes will be revealed, but the status of local immunity does not allow to develop at them to an inflammation.
Golden staphilococcus (what kind have defined or determined at you?) is the originator of a purulent bacteriemic or bacterial infection and in your case the risk of its or her development raises or increases.
You have a time or temporary depression of local immunity.

Yours faithfully.