PDA

Просмотр полной версии : forum

The anonym
27.07.2004, 21:33
To me of 16 years. Since the childhood at me arms or hand were scratched, I combed them simply up to a blood. Doctors, have told or said, that at me an allergy on a fish and eggs. Then kak-that I have ceased to pay attention to it. And here two years ago at me eyes (veki) have started to be scratched.. Looks or appears simply awfully. Then a bridge and a chin.. Two years it was only in the winter, but here has now begun with summer and till now does not pass or take place, but only worsens... Now the allergy has gone on a forehead, cheeks and all further. I simply am afraid to look at myself in a mirror. Very strongly cheshetsja, the skin red, dry, grows bare. I cannot understand from what it and what is it in general such? And where it is possible to address for the help?

Brejkin D.V.
31.07.2004, 19:11
Certainly it is necessary to address to the allergist, only internally as op Internet qualitatively to treat it will not turn out. And where - all depends on a residence. It is possible to address to the regional allergist or in the diagnostic center. In Peter can address in ours allergotsentr, bodies 272 54 43. Success.