PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Today was at the allergist and the doctor has appointed or nominated to me early l...

Diana
24.07.2004, 17:03
Hello. Today was at the allergist and the doctor has appointed or nominated to me early treatment: gistoglubulin on 2.0 p/to 1 time in 5 days 5; timogen on 1 amp ezhednev. 10, vilazen 20 - drops in a nose. The exacerbation of a pollinosis is usual begins in the beginning of March with the beginning of mass flowering an alder and a hazel grove. How you estimate or appreciate efficiency of the given treatment? Whether it is enough of it or this?
And more one question: whether treatment is possible in parallel with given to spend bacterination against flu Fljuariksom?
With gratitude

Horoshilova N.V.
24.07.2004, 23:21
In occasion of bacterination - you already were late on time or temporary terms of epidemic. But, considering that privka will not save from a flu from paagrippoznyh infections (and them much more) - I do not know - whether it is necessary to be vaccinated in general. Especially to you have appointed or nominated both vilozen and timogen-that in printsipe-the same. Better something odno-or vilozen or timogen. The preparation from a thymus will have protective an effect both concerning a virus of a flu and concerning any not influenzal virus infection. It seems to me, that it is better to leave vilozen. Voobshche-ask YOURS doktora-why such scheme or plan?, and about a combination vilozena with timogenom - for the first time I hear. Please, if receive from the doctor otvet-write to me (and where to YOU it have appointed or nominated?)