PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I allergik (on medicinal preparations), vdetstve to me diagnosed a bronchus...

marina
21.07.2004, 03:53
I allergik (on medicinal preparations), vdetstve to me diagnosed a bronchitis with an asthmatic component, now asthmas at me are not present, but the matter is that since school times at me were honey. Taps or removals on all inoculations. Now to me 30 years on predprijatiii where jarabotaju me simply force to make inoculations, motivating with that inoculations do or make by all without exception. Whether I would like to learn or find out it is possible for me to do or make inoculations and that is necessary for this purpose. Thanks.

Andrey Kravtsov
22.07.2004, 03:10
And what indications for refusal of inoculations were? To you in general though one inoculation has been made? Can at you there was an anaphylactic shock on inoculations either generalizovannaja a urticaria or dr.? What medicinal preparations do not transfer or carry?
In general, reactions to inoculations - a rarity. AKDS, certainly it is not necessary to do or make (and there will be nobody), and here ADS-M, Endzheriks In (or HB-VAX, Euvaks) - most likely it is safe.

Brejkin D.V.
23.07.2004, 06:31
If you did not have an allergy on inoculations it is quite possible to do or make them. Exception are inoculations, sdelanye on the basis of an egg if to it or him;them there is an allergy. It is not necessary to enter gamma-a globulin and various Serums. All is desirable for entering inoculations separately, with an interval not less than 1 month, thus it is necessary to accept antihistamine preparations (Loratin, Klaritin, Zirtek, Telfast, Erius) on 1 tab 1 time in denv day of an inoculation and 3 4 days after it or her.